How I Can Serve You
Get the Financing You Deserve
When it comes to financing or refinancing your properties, you want to make sure you have a professional and experienced Mortgage Associate by your side. With Steadfast Mortgage, you’ll receive the best customer service as well as helpful, easy to digest resources to help you understand what’s really going on behind all those complicated numbers.
Whether you need help navigating a mortgage or buying a new home, Steadfast Mortgage can manage all your mortgage needs. My Mortgage Lending services will take the complications out of the process. You’ll be surprised by how easy your life becomes once we work together — contact me and find out how I can help.
What it means to work with a Mortgage Associate
1. There are no costs involved on your end. We do not charge commission, nothing gets added on to your mortgage, your payments do not increase, etc.
2. We are not working on a volunteer basis, rather we get paid a flat fee from the banks to bring business in. We like to think our services are valuable mostly to the client, but also to the banks.
3. We are “hooked up” to the same software as all the banks and can access all bank information from our office. This allows us to do all the legwork of determining who has the best rates, best products, and best overall fit for your file. You do not have to worry about checking all the banks, because we can do this from an “insiders” point of view.
4. As a career mortgage professional, I am not going anywhere, and will be able to service and meet your needs both for this purchase, and for all future mortgage needs you may have.
5. Mortgage deals can be paperwork heavy sometimes, but we will guide you through the process and explain what is needed, and why, along the way.
6. The banks also prefer to deal with brokers for many reasons, including the fact that it saves them money. They do not have to pay us benefits, pensions, office overhead, etc. and the money this saves can be reflected in lower rates.
7. The banks also like the fact that we are another level of guidance for the client and can initially begin the underwriting process as we go through the application process.